Pain relief can be so elusive. You make your way through each day hoping whatever is causing your pain will sort itself out with the help of anti-inflammatory and pain relief medications, which only address the symptoms of your pain and not the root cause. Clinical massage, specifically focused on identifying and treating the root cause, can be an extremely effective course of action to provide long term pain relief.
What sets our practice apart?
Our clinical massage therapists have extensive training in orthopedic, movement and posture assessments. These assessments draw out the root cause of your pain and let the therapists treat very specifically and effectively. Our goal is getting out clients long-lasting pain relief by treating the source of the problem. Many of our clients are also prescribed a tailored corrective exercise plan to ensure that movement and muscle imbalances are addressed, ensuring the problem doesn’t soon return.
Our Clinical Massage Treatments Can Provide Long Term Relief From Things Like:
- Back Pain - Massage therapy tailored to your specific condition is highly effective in treating back pain and stiffness.
- Neck Pain - We apply our training to pathologies and postural distortions that affect the anatomy of the neck to work for your specific condition getting you out of pain faster. We also help those with whiplash injury.
- Wrist Pain - Carpal Tunnel is frequently misdiagnosed. Massage helps identify where nerves are entrapped in your particular situation and free it, reducing or eliminating symptoms altogether.
- Shoulder Pain - Wear and tear can lead to a more serious injury when you least expect it. We help with rotator cuff daff pain and shoulder mobility issues.
- Sports Injury - Things like hamstring strains and ankle sprains can limit your performance. We address the injury and also educate clients on ways to prevent re-injury.
Massage Therapy For Pain Can Help:
- Reduce Muscle Tension and Pain
- Treat Trigger Points along the muscle fibers
- Bring blood flow to the area to promote healing
- Break up adhesions in the tissue
- Improve range of motion
- Reduce stress and improve mood